Well after much, much, and much talking and talking, I have resigned from the Health Department as of today. I will start my new job tomorrow in Albany. Wish me luck as this is a big change for us. But we are all working together as a family to make it work. Katie and AJ has started riding the bus in the mornings and is actually excited about it, for how long we don't know. The get on the bus at 6:40 a.m. and then I will take Wyatt to the nursery and hopefully be at work by 8:00 a.m. They have agreed to work with me and my schedule so that I can get the Wyatt picked up in time in the afternoons. My new coworkers have been really nice and are really excited about me coming down there, and are real laid back. The only down side I have found so far is that they only get paid once a month and that is on the 30th, so it is going to take some getting use to and probably changing some bills arounds, but we will eventually get it all worked out. We have decided to leave Wyatt in daycare in Americus. With Adam's schedule it will only be about 5 days a month I will have to worry about the kids being in Americus and us both in Albany. But hopefully is push comes to shove I have people in Americus that said they would help out.
On a totally different note....Tomorrow is Katie's 11th birthday! Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! Where does the time go? She is getting so big and changing so much. We took cupcakes to the school today for her class and they really liked them. I asked Adam how much longer he thought we would have where she would let us bring cupcakes to school for her birthday. Knowing her and how is likes cupcakes probably her senior year. lol.
We ate lunch Monday with AJ and got to see his projects he has been making in his gifted class. Boy, does he soak up the stuff like a sponge. He is really big on the constellations right now.
Wyatt is just bad to the bone that he just stinks. lol. He started messing with the other kids at the nursery this week, so we had to tell them to put him in the corner with his nose in the corner. That seems to work better than anything else. So today he got put in the corner and at first he thought it was funny but when he realized they were for real he started behaving. I wonder where is gets all this bad from? Could it possibly be his DADDY????? I know so.
Oh by the way, Adam loves the new car. He has actually let me drive it some. He won't let me go far without him in the car, but that is fine with me. It is taking some getting use to. Hopefully, I will get the hang of it and when he is off I can drive it to work. He filled it up the other day when it was on an 8th of a tank and it took 35.75 in gas, with an estimated 36 mpg. Which is wonderful. He said he like to have fell out in the parking lot in shock. Because we were putting 40.00 every 2 days in his truck and not even filling it up all the way. So you see what a change that was for us.
Well hope everybody is doing good. Kiss the kids for us.
Love,
The Winters 5
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Decision made and changes to come...
Posted by Winters Family at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds great! I hope everything will be just great with the new job!
I do not understand what would be the problem of getting paid once a month, but anyway, GOOD LUCK !
I think only Americans get paid more than once a month in the whole world. Hehe
Yaoyao
Congratulations on the new job! Hope it is going well.
And Happy 11th Birthday, Katie! They do grow up too fast.
Post a Comment