Well where to begin....On September 4th I interviewed for a job in Albany and then I recieved a phone call after this interview wanting me to be back in Americus by 2:00 to interview for another job. Well the job in Albany pays about 4100.00 more a year than I make now. The job in Americus pays about the same as I make it just comes with less stress.
So yesterday, Albany called and offered me the job and the Americus job will not know if funding goes thru until the 23rd. Albany has to have an answer by 11:00 tomorrow. So you can see what can of situtation I am in. If it was up to me I would take the job in Albany and not think twice, but the gas will increase and the kids will be in Americus and I will be in Albany. Decisions, Decisions.
One decision that we were trying to make is getting Adam a new vehicle and we have managed to make that decision and got all of it taken care of. He is the proud driver of a 2008 Kia Spectra.
So the question of the day, What should I do?
On another note, Katie and AJ is doing the play Rumplestiltskin and Katie is the queen and AJ is a bee. They will be do 3 performances on Friday. I am going to try and video tape it but in case I can't I can buy a copy from the school afterwards. Adam is going to miss it but I am sure we will be fill him in on all the details. Hopefully, Katie won't freeze or forget her lines. I will give you an update on the play afterwards.
So this is all the things that has been going around the Winters 5 house lately. Other than the little tasmaian devil called WYATT.
Love,
The Winters 5
2 comments:
Praying for you and hoping that all will go well and you guys can settle on what's best for everyone :-) Like the new care! I hope the play goes great today!!! Take care and God bless!
Sorry...meant to say....like the new CAR LOL!
Post a Comment