CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We made it...

As you can tell we made it past Memorial Day safe and sound. Hope ya'll did too. We did as little as possible this weekend, and like I said we did not even venture out on Memorial Day at all.



On another note, I found this site that lets you do a look-a-like meter of a child, mother and father. So I decided that I would do Me, Adam and Wyatt well the results were that he looks equally like mother and father and I even used a baby picture and a current picture and came up with the same response. So going further with my research I did one with Me, Adam and Katie, and before you say it yes I did. Adam said I know you are not going to do one with me, you and Katie and I said yes I want to see what it says. So the results that we already knew was that Katie looks 34% more like me than Adam. Well Duh! So on to AJ, I was not really sure what to expect with the results with him, everybody tells me he looks like my dad, I can tell you one thing he tends to act like him, poor us! So anyway, it said that AJ looks 3% more like me than Adam.



So enough about my research. I thought I would let ya'll know that Adam has finally decided that Wyatt is the child that his mother has always wished on him. If Adam acted anything like Wyatt does now then I am surprised that he survived. We thought we were going to have our hands full with AJ, we were mistaken. AJ tends to give us (me) a run for my money every now and then but Wyatt does it nonstop.



Oh by the way, Adam's water license has been reinstated, which is great. I am so proud of him. So from now on he is not a trainee, he now has once again a Class 1 Water License.

That is all that has being going on around here. Hope all is going well with everybody. If ya'll have time please feel free to leave comments and updates, so that we will know what is going on with everybody.

Well got to go Adam is getting a little impatient with me.

Love,

Wendy

0 comments: