CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Weekend

As you can see I am getting the hang of this blog set up. It seems to take a lot of time but once I have it the way I want it, all I will have to do is just post.

Well it is memorial weekend and as all of you should know we do not have much luck on memorial weekend. 2007 was the car accident, 2006 was the four wheeler accident. So we have decided to not even take our feet off the bed on Monday. Adam said if we were going to grill, cut grass or anything else it would have to be done before then. Monday it will be nothing, we will wrap the kids in bubble wrap to be sure if anybody falls they won't get hurt, sandwiches all day, so absolutely nothing. Superstitious much?

Wish you all a Happy and Safe Memorial Day.

Love,

Wendy

0 comments: