CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beginning


Well I have a birthday around the corner, and guess what I got for an early present, "A Laptop", something I have always wanted. Yeah, me!


I have decided to start a blog in order to keep ya'll updated on the Five_Winters.


Summer Break begun for the kids.


Katie got the President's List for the last 9 weeks of school and pasted CRCT, so she will be going into the 5th grade next school year. She has really grown and she is really getting her height from Adam.


AJ took his CRCT and blew it out of the water. He scored in the 900 range on two subjects and high 800 on the other. He has been tested and we recieved a letter that states next school year he will be in the gifted program. He is growing but still small. We are trying to put some weight on him. So we just about feed him anything he wants.


Wyatt is growing like a weed, he was at 32lbs at the last doctors appt we had. He is into absolutely everything, loves being outside. He gets very excited to see his Daddy comes home. He also loves to give me a hard time while Adam is not home. I have to let him stay up until daddy comes home so he will sleep better at night.


Adam is really, really loving his job. He loves it so much that he actually hates his 7 days off. Can you believe that ?? I would love to have 7 days off. He past his Class 1 Water License test and we are now waiting on them to reinstate his license. Which will hopefully be this week. Yeah!!


As for me things are good. You will have to bear with me as I figure out how all of this blog stuff works.




Love,Wendy

0 comments: