CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a New Year

Well Christmas has gone and a New Year has begun with lots to come. We had a very nice Christmas that was a lot bigger than we anticipated. Katie and AJ got a new TV to go with the Wii we had. Wyatt got a John Deere tractor. Adam got a new flat screen monitor for the computer and I got a digital picture frame. All of us ended up with lots of different things from there.

Well so far the year has been good but a busy one. We or at least I have been busy at work since the new year started, not to sure about Adam. The kids have started the new year off real good at school both had straight "A's" on their report cards. Wyatt just celebrated his 2nd birthday yesterday. We will be having a party next weekend since Adam is working this weekend. We have officially got Wyatt's haircut today and he looks so much better but I already miss those curls. Hopefully they will grow back. Well AJ learned how to ride his bike so Pawpaw graduated him up to a small dirt bike that he had at the shed today. Wyatt is driving his John Deere tractor but he has not got the steering concept down yet but he drives better in 2nd than in 1st. Katie has cut all her hair off and at 1st did not like it but it grew on her. Adam and me have told her that if she cuts it again we are going to beat her. But I guess it is alright it is just hair and it grows back, at least that is the concept I had today when I cut all mine off.

My mom and dad have got where they are big help, most of the time, and are spending a good bit of time with the kids. When Adam is working dayshift they get the kids off the bus and keep them until I get home. AJ has got were he does not like going to town with me, mama and wyatt, so he stays at home with Pawpaw. Boy what trouble them two can get into. Right now the kids have a new chore of bottle feeding new baby calf. Wyatt finds that very interesting.

My dad ended up sell Adam's old jeep, so we don't have that to worry with anymore. Thank goodness. Adam is in line for a promotion at work, which comes with a very nice raise. So if things work out like we are anticipating, we might actually get to move a little sooner than we thought. We or at least I am getting a little excited but I won't actually get my hopes up until I see on paper or in the checking account. lol.

Well as most you already know there is or was or still is in some households drama going on, but to let ya'll know that these things are in the past and can't be changed so you might as well get over it. Life is to short to be petty. So get your undies out of a wad and get over it. Family is something very important and as you know family members can't be replaced. We sometimes made decisions in our life that wasn't the best one at the time but when we realize it, it is to late to change. You can only make things in the future better. So I will leave you with these thoughts to ponder and all of it boils down to quit being petty and get over it.

I'll leave you with some pictures of the kids. I have decided that you can't go wrong with too many pictures.

Love you,


Winters 5

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said my dear!