CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sorry..Its been a while

Hi Everybody. Sorry for the delay in an update. We have had alot going on with different things, see below.

We went to the Georgia Aquarium and Stone Mountain Laser Show with Dad and Belinda and the girls the weekend of the 15th. Boy! Was it alot to pack into a weekend but it was real fun. We were so sore for a couple of days, but well worth it. I have some aquarium pictures that I will try to post but every time I try and download them half of them have errors. So I will try again later.

Well Thursday of last week the van tore up and we had to have 2 alternators put on it, so Saturday we had to take Wyatt to the doctor and after we left the doctors office, the 3rd alternator went out. So Adam and Buster went down with the flatbed and loaded it up and took it back to the shop. Also, Friday I drove Adam's truck home and about 2 hours later we were moving it to cut grass and it will not crank. I don't know what is happening with us and vehicles.

They put my dad in the hospital last week, but he is getting better slowly. If he wasn't hard headed he might get better a little bit faster, but he doesn't listen.

The kids are all doing good. Katie and AJ are doing real good in school so far. Wyatt is just bad, we thought AJ was bad when he was little, but AJ was an angel compared to Wyatt. If Adam was like this when he was little, I am surprised he made it. Wyatt has a sinus infection and real bad allergies, like AJ. He also has 4 teeth coming in at the same time. So the doctor gave us some medicine to hopefully clear all of it up, but believe me it has not slowed him down. We have taken the bottle away from Wyatt, the next will be the bobble (pacifier), and then a toddler bed. So we have a plan but that does not mean it will go as planned.

Adam still loves work. We is on days shift for the whole month of September and then nights for the whole month of October because of coworkers going to school. As far as me I have a very nice job prospect in the works but it will be a BIG decision for us because it is in Albany also. We will know more details later this week. So keep us in your thoughts.

That is about it for us. Sorry Yao Yao on the delay of the update :-) Hope everybody is doing good. Barbara is by chance you read this you need to call us or Ed to let us know you are alright.

Love ya'll

Winters 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are in my prayers. I know how it is when everything bad seems to be happening at once, and it seems like life kicks you when you're down. I've had about a month of that myself, but I'm determined not to let it get me down, because after all...happiness is a choice you have to make daily, it's not determined by your situation ;-) One of my favorite quotes goes something like this..."When we long for a life without difficulties, help us remember that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure." It will get better. Take care and may God bless you all as you go through these trying times.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update.

I love to read your blog.

Hope everything is going better and better with Wyatt.

The pictures are wonderful!

I have some new pictures of Becca on my blog. She is BIG, still has only 2teeth. Do not know when the others are coming yet.

Love ya all!


(We will see you guys at Thanksgiving! YEAH !)

Yaoyao