Hi, Everybody. Sorry it has been so long since I posted but the kids have started back to school, so we have been trying to get back into our routine and Adam has been working. This is the second week of school and so far everything seems to be going good.
I just wanted to let everyone know we are ok. We are actually heading to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta in the morning and from there to Stone Mountain to spend the night and see the laser show. We will be meeting Dad, Belinda and the girls.
So when we get back I will post new pictures and more information about our trip and school. So if you need us try our cells, we will have them with us.
Hope all is well.
Love,
Winters 5
Friday, August 15, 2008
Posted by Winters Family at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bill and I loved the aquarium and I'm sure the kids will too, plus they now have some sort of cool Titanic exhibit there for a limited time, or so my e-mail alert said??? Have a great time and can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment