CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Surprise

Well it is the 4th of July and we actually don't have any plans. Which is great, because we could all use some R & R. Because this is the 1st weekend since we got back from vacation that we all can rest and recover.

We did actually have a pretty big surprise for the kids. They got a Wii, can you believe it? We can't, because we actually never planned on getting one, but we always wanted one. This one happen to come at a REALLY REALLY good deal that we could not past up. We got the Wii, 2 controllers, charging station, and 4 games for less than you could buy a Wii. It is also the 2nd edition of the Wii because you can play game cube games on it and it is less than a year old. So can you see why we could not pass it up. So we have rearranged the living room put the Wii together, and Adam set up the wireless internet on it, checked the weather, news and adjusted all the setting and then the controller died. So needless to say we had to put them on the charger and from what we read it should take 8 hours to charge and it will be able to play 25 hours. So, I guess I should have thought ahead because they are driving me nuts, about playing it. So tomorrow after grocery shopping we should be able to play it. I can't wait, so you can image how the kids are.

So we shall be at the house all weekend, only plans we have is to go grocery shopping tomorrow morning. So if any of ya'll would like to talk to us, we shall be here all weekend.

Hope everybody is doing good and hope you all have a nice and safe weekend.

Love,

Wendy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast! So did ya'll finally get to have fun with the Wii?

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!

So, finally, today we got internet at home. I always say how wonderful Japanese service is but this time I am REALLY disappointed. We started to call Japan the 3rd world. Anyway, glad you all had a good vacation.

The Wii is fun. I love it too. My favorite game is Samurai Warriors Katana. Made by company Koei. Koei is my favorite game company too.

Enjoy the Wii!