CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to the best dad and husband that anyone could have. He is so loving, funny, cool, crazy, silly, but yet still manages to keep us all in line. He cooks and cleans, which you don't find most men that do. He loves video games, so he is still a kid at heart. (As you can tell I can not do him the justice that he would do me, because I can not put my thoughts into words as good as he could) So he also a good writer. He provides us with all that we need and more, because according to him I am spoiled but what he doesn't tell ya'll is that he helped make me this way. So I have the best husband ever, and Katie, AJ and Wyatt has the best dad ever.

I just hope he realizes how much he is loved. Happy Father's Day, Adam.
We love you!
Oh in case you are wondering the picture above was taken when he was going for his interview at his current job, which He absolutely loves. Good thing he don't work with any women, I might have trouble on my hands. ;)

0 comments: